KS1 Topic: What the church building can tell us about Jesus and what Christians believe
Lesson 1, in school, prepares for the visit by looking at who Jesus was.
Lesson 2, at church, discover what different parts of the church are for and what the building tells us about Jesus
Lesson 3, in school, after the visit, consider what it means to belong to a group.
Our Teachers' Pack
- shows how the lessons link to the Warwickshire RE syllabus and to SIAMS inspection outcomes
- gives the learning objectives of each lesson
- provides lesson plans for the 3 lessons with group and individual activities, with some differentiated tasks.
- includes resource sheets (many are available separately too and all can be modified as required)
- has advice for the school and church about the visit