RE Upper KS2
KS2 Topic: Baptism and Eucharist
Lesson 1, in school, prepares for the visit by looking at what is the church?
Lesson 2, at church, discover about Baptism &/or the Eucharist
Lesson 3, in school, after the visit, comparison of Christian baptism with the Sikh joining ritual.
Our Teachers' Pack
- shows how the lessons link to the Warwickshire RE syllabus and to SIAMS inspection outcomes
- gives the learning objectives of each lesson
- provides lesson plans for the 3 lessons with group and individual activities, with some differentiated tasks.
- includes resource sheets (one is available separately too and all can be modified as required)
- has advice for the school and church about the visit