RE Lower KS2
Lower KS2 Topic: Prayer
Lesson 1, in school, prepares for the visit by learning what prayer is and how Christian's pray.
Lesson 2, at church, discover how Christians use the building to pray plus a personal reflection and response to this.
Lesson 3, in school, after the visit, comparison of Christian and Jewish prayer.
Our Teachers' Pack
- shows how the lessons link to the Warwickshire RE syllabus and to SIAMS inspection outcomes
- gives the learning objectives of each lesson
- provides lesson plans for the 3 lessons with group and individual activities, with some differentiated tasks.
- includes resource sheets (one is available separately too and all can be modified as required)
- has advice for the school and church about the visit